Tuesday, September 25, 2012

back at it!

     Woo!  Got in a good run tonight.
 It was a late night run with N but I don't mind running.  He's really diving into jogging, it's pretty great.

     I got a dress for my uncle's wedding!  I found it at the TJ Maxx right near work.  It is super cute!  I had picked out a few dressed and then at the last second I grabbed something I wasn't sure that I'd like but that I would give it a shot.  Turns out that was the dress I *loved.*



     Isn't it cute?  I don't know that the light does it justice.  I think the pink tights totally make it.  They didn't fit so well but I think I could find something that works over the next few weeks.  Either that or I want to get really bright shoes.  Anyone have some yellow flats, size 8, I can borrow??

     Woo!  

     xoxo

     

4 comments:

  1. The dress screams YOU! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress & tjmaxx got an awesome black purple turquiose dress there a lil while ago i'll have to take a pic and show ya ....i'm thinking we have the same style lol and i love love love the tights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see the dress you are talking about!

      Delete