Wednesday, September 26, 2012

day 197

     I have not been feeling into it lately and it is really starting to show and I can feel it in my body.  
In the past week I've felt bloated and heavy.  It's really awful.  Today I was so aljkng;af I ate potato chips. I don't even fucking like potato chips.  

     I am yet to run today or do any other exercise but I really need to get something in before bed or I am going to feel awful.  

     Tomorrow I am going to swing by a friend's place and pick up her juicer to borrow.  I am really looking forward to juicing.  I've been interested in it for a long time and seeing Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead really pushed me over that line.  I've also been following BEE on her journey.  She's 7 days in and is down 10 lbs.  Holy crap yo.  

     I'm looking for a way out of this rut that I've been in for a while and can't really seem to find my way.  I felt great making dinner tonight, really inspired.  I made what I deemed fall soup: onions, carrots, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, mushroom broth and mushrooms.  I also made fried kale and an acorn squash with butter, nutmeg, cinnamon and chopped frozen berries.  All made from scratch, not additives  no preservatives except for whatever may have been in the butter.  Clean eating is so great and I feel better for eating a meal like that.  I'm going to do some more reading about preparing to juice and hopefully start some day next week.  

     Three more days until the Tunnel to Towers run!  The team is all put together, names are submitted and we've raised just over $600 so far!  Again, if you'd like to donate $1, or more,  you can do so on this page.  I'm super excited and also can't wait for the pasta dinner I'll be having the night before!

     xoxo


1 comment:

  1. i too love kale chips ...yum!!!

    thanks for the love on ur page today

    hopefully we can keep each other motivated with this juicing thing

    i was trying for 30 days are u up for the challenge with me???
    you can eat too like i said as long as its fruits and veggies and mayb some meat here and there

    ReplyDelete