Saturday, September 8, 2012

friday findings

    Great day today.  Rounded out a good work week.
 Got a lot done. Had a glitch in the Matrix when my paycheck wasn't deposited but got that all worked out too.  Didn't work out today.  Tomorrow is dinosaur day.  All I can think about it Halloween costumes.  I've been feeling super scatter brained since TOM showed up.  Way more so then normal.  

N and I had a great dinner out at Beast tonight thanks to a Living Social deal that Mo got us.  The food was i n c r e d i b l e. We stopped for ice cream on the way home at this place I've really wanted to check out for a while called Sky Ice. I got cucumber lime sorbet and N had Thai Ice Tea ice cream and Black Sesame Seaweed ice cream.  So freaking great and the portion sizes were just perfect.

Time to get to bed so my very adult husband and my sophisticated self can get and early start on Field Station: Dinosaurs tomorrow!  


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment