Thursday, September 13, 2012

HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

     Six months ago something in me changed.
 I know that six months isn't actually that long of a time but it has been to me.  It's really been like having a whole new life.  If nothing else, everyday I consider working out.  Most days I do but there are still some days when I don't.  I have lost 35.3 lbs and over 7 inches off my waist.  My BMI has dopped from 41.3 to 34.1.  I've moved from a size 18/20 to a size 12/14.  I've gained a ton of muscle and can complete a 5k in under an hour.  I've written in my blog almost every single day.

     Durning my jog today I had another NSV (non scale victory) I jogged for 8 minutes, twice.  5 minute warm up walk, 8 minute jog, 3 minute walk, 8 minute jog and 5 minute cool down walk.  Holy crap!  I also went 2.46 miles!  AHHH!  my best to date had been 2.25.  So freaking amazing.  After I got home for work today I just changed my clothes and headed right out the door to jog, a NSV all in it self.

     I am going to do new measurement and pictures this weekend.  I much prefer doing that all early in the day and I get up about an hour earlier then N during the week.

     A few days ago at Barnes and Noble I picked up a pair of mini Moleskines to start tracking my food intake, I got the pair in bright Orange & Yellow so they'd always make me happy when I saw them.  I have been tracking consistently and it's been great.  I have written down everything that I have had since Tuesday.  Just the food itself, not the calories.  I'm creating a habit. I like it.  

     That's all I have for today.  Leave me some love!

     xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Very proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Keep it going kiddo. Love Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I'm new, but I look forward to reading about your progress! :)

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Good to have you here!

      Delete