Monday, September 10, 2012

monday musings

     I would have to say I've been in a pretty good mood all day.  There was one small section at work where I got aggravated, but it passed quickly.  I ate well today which may have had something to do with it.  TOM is coming to an end as well so that probably has even more to do with it.

     For my work out today I popped in 30 Day Shred Level 3 and then promptly left my apartment.  After doing the warm up I was like damn, I need to mix things up.  I went to the top of the stairs that lead to my roof and then walked down to the bottom.  Three flights.  I went all the way to the bottom and back to the top 5 times.  My legs were burning after that!  I came back and did some more of 30DS but mostly did my own thing in the intervals save for the abs, I did the abs on the video, but I did push ups instead of jumping jacks and squats instead of lunges, that kind of thing.  It felt good to mix it up and do something new.  I'm looking for new videos again.  Not much longer then 30 minutes a clip and no equipment required.  Yoga suggestions are welcome too.

     Some of my food is packed for tomorrow already but I still have a little bit to do.  Tomorrow is a big day at work.  I have to say I have a great sense of pride working for the Memorial.  It may sound silly to some but I do.  Just like everyone that watched it unfold, I was changed forever.  I really like my job and the people that I work with, but more then that I like being surrounded by what I am everyday.  There is no way toforget, being where I am.  Tomorrow will be a crisp beautiful fall Tuesday morning, just like 11 years ago.Take some extra time to hold the ones you love, let them know you love them.

   

2 comments:

  1. I modify the workouts sometimes too and do different things. It is nice to change things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete