Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday stuff

     First, Field Station: Dinosaurs was great.
 N and I hoped the train out to Secaucus no problem and made the short walk out to the park.  We were faced with dinosaurs from the very beginning and it was super cool.  We were there for just over an hour.  We saw all of the dinos and caught the tail end of a dino show that was N's favorite part.  There was one of those full size dino costumes with someone inside and walking around, like this.  It walked though the crowed and at one point it turned around where it stood and I had to duck under it's tail and then it hit N!  It was like a slap stick comedy.  We ate our lunch that we purchased earlier in the day at the deli and then made the trip home.

     The rest of the day was spent tooling around the city looking for new clothes for me.  I don't own much that fits any more, yet I don't want to get rid of anything.  I also don't want to buy much if it isn't all going to fit in a few months.  The day has also been spent in actual contemplation of going to my 10 year high school reunion.  My bestie, V, texted me and let me know that she changed her mind and bought a ticket and that I should do the same, lol.  Just yesterday I spoke to another friend about going and that how she and another friend would really consider going if V and I got tickets.  Well, V bought one.  I still don't know.  I graduated in a fairly small class but the list of people going is well under a quarter of the class.  I don't really see the point.  That and it's $90 for a 4 hour party.  Drinks and hor devours are free once you are there but I won't be eating or drinking, save for maybe some seltzer and lime.  I have considered just getting some colored tights and a blouse to dress up some stuff I already have for a quick and inexpensive (and comfy) outfit.  I just really don't know.  I have until Wednesday to get the ticket.  

     Tonight I did Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred and that was way better then the Level 1.  I felt good about it.  Weigh in is tomorrow morning.  That's when we'll see how I actually did this week.  Until then...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment