Sunday, September 2, 2012

TWELVE

     That right.  I fucking said it.  TWELVE.
Today I bought pants in a size motherfucking TWELVE!!!!



       

     Here are some pics that N snapped of me in my Old Navy pants.  HOLY SHIT.  I cannot even tell you the last time I fit in a size 12 anything.  I took quite a bit of will power not to buy EVERYTHING I might fit in because I was so excited.  I restrained myself and only left with these pants that I need for work.

     Today I worked out with Sz at her gym, Retro Fitness, in Neptune, NJ. Can I tell you this gym had a movie theater in it?!  Like no kidding.  About 6 treadmills, 6 recumbent bikes and 6 ellipticals in a dark room playing a movie.  Today? Captain America.  Yep, I got my jog on today to Captain America.  I did a little weight training too since I was there.  

      Pretty awesome weekend all around!  Got in some beach & pool time yesterday and some relaxing a shopping in today.  That and I'M IN A SIZE 12!!!   xoxoxo




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 12's! My gym has a theater in it too, isn't like the most awesome thing ever???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the coolest thing ever! Had I know that it was going to be so cool I would have paced myself down so I could stay for the whole thing. :)

      Delete