Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weigh in - Day 194


167.6 lbs.  
+1.4 lbs from last week
total loss 36.7 lbs

Bah!  Well, my muscles are getting bigger and I only had 3 official work outs this week so I am cool with my weight.  It's only 1.4lbs that's not much in the overall scheme.  I was bummed to see the numbers, but I am not those numbers.  I'm a runner now.  I'm someone who inspired their husband to run & register for a 5k.  I take inspiration from the blogs I read and inspire those who read mine.  

Boo-yah!!  Take that negative voice in my head.  Ain't no room for you now.  

     xoxo

2 comments:

  1. great attitude .....keep up all the running ....cant wait till i can do that too someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to start juicing like you!

      Delete