Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 210

     Did I tell you guys about No Meat Athlete yet?
 I don't remember so here we go.  I found them while   browsing Pinterest one day and I fell in love.  It's a website about, you guessed it, being a vegetarian/vegan and being an athlete.  They mainly focus on running but all are welcome.  I adore this site and honestly I don't have enough hours in my day to catch up.  ---  OK, so while I was typing I wandered off and read an article and opened at least 10 other links to browse.  Oops.

     So I cruised around Craigslist today and I found myself a pair of running shoes.  I got a pair of ASICS for $60!  They are normally like $150.  They are great and I love them.  The girl selling them lives not to far north from me in BK so I swung over and picked them up. Sweet deal! 

      Day the 7th!  Inspiration!

Only 2 months after starting to work out, I tackled the Dirty Girl Mud Run.  I didn't run it, but I kicked it's but regardless.  I knew my self as strong and capable.  I kept my bib to remind me of that feeling and I've kept them all since.  



No comments:

Post a Comment