Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 222 - weigh in


165 lbs.
-3.8 lb from last week
-39.3 lbs total loss




That's one hell of a loss.  Hell, there was a whole day this week I didn't technically eat (trying out the juice fast.)

So.  It's been a while and now it's really late.  A lot has been going on (in my head) that's kept me away.  I can imagine that you can relate to that in one way or another.  I had a much better workout week this week then I have in the past, since you know I worked out more then twice.  

I completed Couch to 5k today.  Pretty cool.  Im excited to continue training but at the same time I'm nervous.  All of the working out and lifestyle changes still really make freak out sometimes.  Things are really different.  Not good or bad, just different.  

I hope to keep moving on this upward swing.  For now though, I'm just going to go to bed.  Back to work tomorrow!

#15 Workout Outfit
They see me joggin' they haten'


 #16 Community
All my bloggy peeps


 #17 Fresh Fruit and/or Vegetables
Artichokes!!

#18 Workout Music
peace.

1 comment:

  1. So close to 40lbs weight loss... amazing! huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete