Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midnight Run!

After a long and awesome day of hanging out with N and my dad it didn't look like I was going to get  work out in.  
N and I went back and forth for a while about what I wanted to do.  I asked if would come with me and at first he said he wouldn't (which I didn't blame him for at all) but after a few more minutes of indecision he was like 'what if I go with you?' and yep, we did it we went for a run after midnight.  

It was really great.  I asked that N stay with me the whole time since I was nervous about being out so late.  We are really lucky to live in such a nice neighborhood but I would rather be safe than sorry.  It was a great run.  Having N there really kept me going at times I didn't think I could keep jogging.  We pointed things out to each other and decided on which was the best way to go as we ran.  It was really nice.  

The late run also gave me a great opportunity for my 3rd photo in my 30 Day Challenge. So here it is:

#3 Today's Work Out

That's the map of my run on my Couch to 5k app!  You can even see 2.59 miles at a pace of 13:30.  Woo!  Time at the top of the phone? 12:46am

G'night loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment