Monday, October 8, 2012

monday, the 207th

Monday, my preferred day off.  
I never feel like doing anything on Monday so why fight that?  I had a good, fast day back at work.  TOM has been really kicking my butt this go round.  I will spare you the details.  Tonight N and I hit up TJs and actually did some meal planning before we shopped so we got out with some really great stuff.  

With dinner we cozied up for some Empire Strikes Back.  Food prep is done for both of us.  Tomorrow we are starting some Halloween costume shopping.  I'm excited!

Count down to my uncle's wedding and some serious family time this weekend!  I cannot wait to see everyone!


Last and totes not least is my photo of the day!  

#5 Shoes



These shoes are my babies!  They are well loved as you can tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment