Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weigh in - Day 208

166.4 lbs.
-1 lb from last week
-37.9 lbs total loss

WHOA!  Color me shocked on that one!  I really think my midnight run yesterday helped me out since this was not a good work out week for me.

This morning I went to check on my blog stats only to find that I never actually posted my very cool late night post.  If you haven't read that one, please take a minute and go back to check it out, I think it's neat.

This week is already feeling better.  I ran last night with N and ran tonight so I feel good.  The rain really inspired me to run.  I don't know what it is but now I hear light rain and want to go out and run in it.

Photo challenge day #4!

#4. Non Scale Victory


I jogged for a full 28 minutes today.  Still no headphones in.  


I hope you all had a great weekend!  
I know I did with a visit from my Daddie-o.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment