Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 238

Things are feeling a bit more normal.  
That comes with going back to work I think.  Speaking of going back to work, I actually work at my job now.  LOL.  What I mean by that is not I am employed by the memorial versus being employed by the temp agency and being placed at the memorial.  It's cool I guess.  Also no big deal, I've been there over a year. 

My eating was way more on point today and I have started keeping track on my daily check list again.  That really does make me feel more normal.  The list is so simple.  Drink at least 64oz of water.  Brush teeth am & pm. Have Metamucil am & pm.  blog.  work out. take meds.  take B 12 (twice a week.) work out (at least 5 days).  Do I always do every thing exactly?  Nope.  That's not the point.  The point is that it keeps me in check.  When I have a bad week, it so shows on that check list.  If you don't have something like that for yourself, I really do recommend that you give it a try.  

The relief effort is looking good too.  If you are interested in donating goods or an e gift card for supplies, please let me know and I will let you know what to do.  Every bit helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment