Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 250 - Weigh in

163.6 lbs
-0.8 lbs from last week!
-40.7 lbs TOTAL LOSS

AHHHH!!!  40 POUNDS GONE!  WHOA!  Will you just look at that picture?  I can hardly believe it myself but I am loving it!

There are so many things going on right now I don't even know where to start.  First, I've lost 40 lbs!  AHHH!  2nd, N and I have a deposit down on a new apartment that is just so wonderful, we hear back about it some time tomorrow. 3rd, I made a proposal at work that once we divided up our inventory to help restock the store that was flooded out that we take the shirts we are no longer selling, for one reason or another, and donate them to Sandy relief.  There are at least 410 tee shirts.  A coworker said he found a few more that work so I am thinking the proposal may have been approved.  I will know more once I am back at work tomorrow and last, but totally not least I am going to be taking on a project over the next few months and I want some help from you lovely people in the blogosphere.

I am putting something together for those of us playing this game called "lets get healthy and loose some weight."  Inside of that game you have clearly already come up with the will to put in the work.  What we quickly find out is that it isn't inexpensive.  New work out clothes can run you a pretty penny and once you start dropping those pounds you need to get new clothes, fast.  That can add up.  I am pretty much hanging onto clothes at this point so there are things in my closet.  I was between a 2x/3x and now I am dancing in the XL-M range depending on the clothes.

What I want to put together is a clothing swap with sizes ranging from 4X down to XS.  Workout clothes and regular clothes too.  Also, what if you could ditch the videos you were so bored of and the equipment your had grown out of and replace them with different videos and different equipment?  How cool would that be?!  I have no idea about the specifics yet (where, when, how) but over the next few months I want to put this together.  I am also thinking it should happen every 2 months or so at the least.  The working title so far is Fit Swap.  

So what do you think?  Does that sound like something you would like to participate in?  Possibly hold one in your town?  Let me know what you think!  I am open to any and all ideas and I am going to need tons of help and support.  You guys are the pros when it comes to this stuff so let's work together and make it happen.  My goal is to have these FitSwaps happening all over the place and then present about them or have some type of table or display at FitBloggin this coming year in Portland.  

YAY!!  


4 comments:

  1. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on 40 pounds gone! That is incredible, and you look amazing.

    Secondly, when are you coming to Portland?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!

      I will be in Protland June 27th - 30th but I am looking into taking a few more days too!

      Delete
  2. OMG... I think your idea is great! If only you were in the UK! Huge congrats on your loss you are looking great! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You look fantastic! Your whole blog is super inspiring for me to get back on track, and the idea of a Fit Swap sounds like a very cool idea.

    Btw, I'm the girl who was visiting some friends with her BF on Friday night!

    ReplyDelete