Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 257 - Weigh in

163.2 lbs
-0.4 lbs from last week
-41.1 lbs total loss


That is great considering the Thanksgiving weekend I had.  Wow.  I was really cautios about my food over the weekend but most everything I had was such a higher calorie content then what I am used to the even eating the smallest amounts I was consuming a lot.  I'm good now, back on point for this week.  It is really time to get my workouts back on lock down.  My challenge to myself is to do at least 30 minutes of work out every day from now until Saturday.  

Today's Non Scale Victory is that I did 3.27 miles on my jog today!!  5 minute warm up walk, 35 minute steady run and a 5 minute cool down.  It was also my longest time jogging!  It was so awesome all around!  

I have also been asked by a friend to be a part of a project that she is starting up for the new year.  Her project will be a great partner for me and FitSwap.  I'm really excited to be a part of it and I will keep you up to date as both her project and FitSwap develop.

In addition to working out every day this week I will also blog each day this week as I haven't been doing so well with that.

Big shout out and thank you to Ka over at Its Not A Diet....Its A Way Of Life for posting about FitSwap in her blog to help me recruit a team for FitSwap UK!  


Hope you are all well and had a great Thanksgiving!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your more than welcome! Well done on the loss... I am dreading Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete