Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 261, yoga & food oh my!

Yoga was the name of the game today and it felt wonderful.
 I found a great video on youtube, it was the perfect 30 minute stretch session.  

Thursdays are becoming my favorite day of the week because it's the day N and I pick up our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture.) In addition to our regular medium size order, this week we picked up the additional breakfast pack which includes fresh honey, locally roasted coffee (so local I've jogged passed them) and the best granola I have ever had in my life, like no kidding.  I'm excited for the coffee tomorrow morning.  

We also hit Trader Joe's again today for some stuff to get us through the weekend and early next week. Tons of veggies and good stuff.  Today for dinner I sort of just had a little of everything I unpacked.  Handfuls of grape tomatoes, a handful of granola, a sauteed veggie from the CSA that turned out to be awful and I threw it out, mashed baby romanesco (mo, that was what I sent you the picture of), some of N's crab rangoon (ok, less then ideal but tasty,) prunes, and a few pieces of havarti dill & an apple from the CSA.  So much goodness.    

good night lovelies.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment