Friday, November 9, 2012

Thursday Quick Post

OK...  Let's do this...


1) I worked out today and it was awesome.  Day 2 of Insanity.

2) Went to see my uncle and new aunt tonight for some yummy ass orange cake that my aunt made.  Super good time.  Saw pics from their honeymoon.

3) Emailed a fellow blogger about some Sandy relief.  It was nerve racking to send the email but I am glad I did.

4) My stomach hurts a bit from the cake.  It's all good though.

5) N & I joined a CSA (Community Supported Aggriculture) program and today we had our first pick up!  Holy shit!  We got so many awesome veggies! AHH!!  Please remind me to post the picture tomorrow.

6) Omg I haven't gone to bed at a good time all week.  

7) Thanks for reading.  You are the best.  xo

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work! Hope all is ok re Sandy. I can't imagine what you all have gone through. X

    ReplyDelete