Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 278 - Weigh in

163.8 lbs
+2 lbs this week
-40.5 lbs total loss


Here come those same few pounds again.  Back and forth.  I really need to amp up my game.  I have a new game for that.  For the last night of Hanukkah N got me a Nike+ FuelBand!  IT. IS. SO. COOL. It's in Black Ice.  So it's dark but you can see all the insides though it.  The more active you are the more point you earn and the better you do.  You can set goals and go on missions and share with friends.  It's really cool!
Fuel Points while blogging

Today N and I ran a 5k.  We both came in under 43 minutes!  A personal best for both of us.  It was the Roosevelt Island Hot Chocolate 5k.  There was hot chocolate at the finish line. Very awesome.  Also, instead of getting race tee shirts we got mugs! 


Hot Chocolate 5k Mugs!


Pre Race, Ready to go!
Post race hot chocolate!
After the run N and I had brunch at our favorite place with 2 friends of his that were in town.  From there we went out separate ways, N back to our place to relax and me off to see my bestie DVW at his new pad in Brooklyn.  After quite a few years living in DC, he's back in NYC.  His place is great and I'm a little jealous.  We hung there for a bit and then we grabbed somethings at the grocery store to make dinner, headed back to my place and N, DVW and I had a great dinner together and watched some Sherlock.  

I already have a some plans for this week.  Tomorrow I will be meeting up with my old boss/friend for a jog and Tuesday I will be going to a FlyWheel class with another gf of mine.  

I am working towards a strong week and a good loss and dropping a few more solid pounds before the end of the year.  

Hope you all had a great weekend as well.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics and awesome job with the 5k
    jealous lol want one of those nike bands too

    ReplyDelete