Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 287 - full day recovery day 4

Woo for day 4 of full day recovery!
I am writing this right now with my left leg bent under the laptop!  It is a good feeling let me tell you!  I woke up today with minimal pain in my knee, though it was sharp.  I stretched it out a bit and spent a better part of the day with my knee bent under me.  So freaking awesome.  N and I stayed in most of the day watching Christmas movies.  Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, Muppet Family Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol and now Gremlins.  Yep, Gremlins is a Christmas movie.  Last night was The Nightmare Before Christmas and Batman Returns.  N and I also took a trip up to UWS to have dinner at the restaurant were DVW is currently working.  It was good food and so good to see him on Christmas.  After splitting a great dinner and yummy dessert we walked from 84th & Columbus down to Columbus Circle before taking the train back to Brooklyn.  

I am telling you I am worlds a head of where I was yesterday and I really have all the rest and the acupuncture to thank for it.  I am thinking that tomorrow I may give Bikram a shot.  There is a studio that has a location near me in BK and one near me at work.  

I'm feeling good but at the same time still taking it easy.  Don't want to push anything and then have to do this all over again.  I requested to be on the register at work for the next 3 days as I think the stairs will just be the end of me.  

Hope those that celebrate had a great Christmas and for those that don't that you had a great day regardless.  

xoxo

2 comments: