Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 289 - 1st day back at work

Going back to work didn't go a well as I'd hoped though I cannot say I didn't think it was going to be this way.
Since I don't have a doctors note I cannot sit at the register. Good thing though is that I am on the register so I don't have to go up and down the stairs as much. I have to go up and down to the office to count my drawer in and out, change/put stuff in my locker and after my lunch break go downstairs and fold shirts for a while.

My knee hurts. It doesn't appear to be swelling but it does hurt. I had one of those heat wrap things on my knee for a better part of the day.  It felt good but I don't think it was doing much.  As you can guess I bailed on trying out Bikram today.  My knee is still pretty sore and the weather is nasty.  

I think I am doing pretty good eating wise.  I have been eating smaller portions as I'm not getting in as much activity.  Today I had breakfast quiona!  It was so freaking yummy.  You just make quiona normally but with a nondairy milk instead of water.  Then you top it like you would if it were oatmeal, cream of wheat or whatever.  I used a ton of cinnamon and some organic honey on mine.  Delish.  I highly recommend it.

Tomorrow morning I am going back to acupuncture before work.  That will be a great way to start out my day.  

Ok everybody, be safe and stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment