Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Night Check In

Got in quite the jog tonight. 

Really pushed myself, got in some really good times but it balanced out in the end when I was so exhausted that I couldn't go that fast.  
I'm really concerned that I'm not going to loose weight this week.  I missed a day working out this week which I had not planned and just feel like it is going to throw this whole week.  Also the week before and the week of my period are often weeks were I gain or don't loose the way I had expected too.

So I am having a super hard time concentrating on writing this as there is a car alarm going off outside of our apartment that is so loud I really can't believe it.  It keeps stopping and starting which is really awful.  Wow.  

OK, so yea.  That's what's up for today.  Time to get to bed. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are doing well! One day without working out is not going to derail your efforts! I have a hard time not feeling guilty too when I stop working out. I realize weight-loss has more to do with food intake and exercise is just icing on the cake :)

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete