Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What a run!  Week 3 Day 3 of 5k to 10k! 40 MINUTES JOGGING!  
We went 3.4 miles and boy did I feel every step of it!  So proud of me!  N was like "take that, past!" because when we were starting out I was like "I'm scared" "I don't want to" "I've never gone this long before" etc, etc, etc.  And this was a total win over that!

Woo!  

In other news N and I have booked our flights and accommodations to go to Arizona and meet the newest member of the family!  We found our flights with help from google.com/flights and we aren't staying in a hotel we are staying in a nice room in someones apartment for a fraction of the cost of a hotel.  Thats thanks to my new love AirBnB.  We'll be using them come March when we head to Boston for PAX this year, at least we hope to.

Felt good to get workout day #1 of the week out of the way.  Tomorrow I close the store so I hope to get workout day 2 out of the way early.  

Time for bed!  

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the jog! That's great that you did 3.4 miles before yo uknow it you will be running the 10k with ease! x

    ReplyDelete