Wednesday, January 9, 2013

301

Got in some more Pilates today.
 I linked 3 of the videos for a total of 40 minutes.  While I did try everything I couldn't do everything and like I'd said before, lying on my back is super painful for me.  Rolling on my back even more so.  It's such a great work out but I don't know if I can keep up with it if it will hurt so much.  

Jamila gave me some really great feedback on my vegan day eatings and I will post some of them when I have a bit more time to write or maybe just in a post all their own.

So I'm not feeling so hot all of a sudden.  A little nausea.   Maybe I didn't wait long enough after eating before I worked out, maybe I'm just really tired? Hm, that came on kinda fast.  Well, time for bed, long day tomorrow, I'm sure sleep will do the trick.

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better.. I felt rough yesterday too! Maybe there is something going around the blogging world...hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh no! Could you imagine being about to get sick via blog?! Yikes! lol

      Delete