Monday, January 14, 2013

307. Monday.

OK So here I am.  Back from another unplanned break.
 I've really ben getting down on myself since I haven't been working out and just resting and work ending and blah blah blah.

Well today, really Saturday, I put an end to that.  Though I haven't been blogging I have been up to a lot. Let's go through it all.

1st-ly.  I am going to start Stage Managing again.  It's been 3 or 4 years since I last did a show and I'd really been kidding myself thinking that I didn't want to do it anymore.  I do.  A lot.  I have a small project coming up in February and I have started talking to a few people that I've done shows with in the past to get the ball rolling again.

2nd.  I am not going to be moving forward with my FitSwap project.  It turn out that it didn't really excite me that much and I'm not interested in doing the work to make it happen.  

3rd.  There is another project that I will be working on for my Self Expression Leadership Program project.  For that project I will be bringing wellness (in the form of yoga and meditation) to two different groups.  The first is theater technicians and the second is hospice care workers.  

4th.  I went to the gym today!  I started my one month membership at the Gold's Gym in Downtown Brooklyn.  Today I did 32 minutes on the elliptical and went 5.45 miles.  I'm still having a hard time believing that was how far I actually went.  It is so much easier to move on the elliptical, I can see why people enjoy it so much.  I enjoyed it for the fact that I was able to run again.  I got the run back in my legs.  My knee is feeling good.  A bit sore, but good.  Tomorrow my plan is to head to the gym when N heads to work for another 30 minutes on the elliptical.  I also plan on heading back to the gym later in the evening tomorrow for a one hour Pilates class.  Woo!

My goal is to use the Gold's membership every day for 30 days, save for the 3 I'm in Arizona, so it's a 27 day challenge! I'll also be sure to blog tomorrow through Sunday.  

xo    

  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back...shame about Fit Swap but if you don't feel like you can do 100% then don't do it. Go you for the gym as well...v impressive! keep up the hard work! x

    ReplyDelete