Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 314 - Weigh In

159 lbs
-2.6 lbs from last week
45.3 lbs total loss


What a total win this is!  It's my first solid loss in a while.  I got in 4 solid days at the gym and had 3 really active days in Arizona.  I am really really happy about this.  It's good to have a loss that I feel like I earned as opposed to a loss that just happened.

I went to the gym late tonight w/ N.  We were there right up to the time it closed at 11pm.  I had really considered not going but I am glad that I did.  N came and got a 7 day free trial so he may come out a few more days this week.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

I think I have to go back and see a doctor.  My knee has been in a lot of pain over the past few days.  There were a few moments in AZ when the pain was really bad.  I don't really know how to describe it.  My knee hurts on the inside, like under the knee cap but at the same time it is super sensitive to touch, like my pants touching my knee hurt.  I have ice on it now and just having the ice on it hurts.  It's so weired though, there is no swelling, like none what so ever.  It looks totally fine but boy does it hurt.  Tomorrow may be a weights day at the gym.  

Plan for the week: gym Tuesday - Sunday.  Make all meals at home.  Write in Commitment Day journal about knee.  

Hope you had a great weekend/MLK Day/Inauguration Day!(shout out to my cousin that marched in the parade with the UMD band! Woo!) 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the loss!! If your knee isn't feeling right defo go back to the doctor. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yea, gotta get this thing taken care of!

      Delete