Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 320 - Weigh in

158.2 lbs
-0.8 lbs from last week
-46.1 lbs total loss
I am bummed that I didn't make it to a full pound down but as they say down is down! But I am really excited to be on the downward track again.  I really put in a lot of work this week.  

Yesterday I did over do it at the gym, though I didn't know that I was overdoing it at the time.  I was on the thing where you hold yourself up and lift your legs, when I lifted my legs out in front of me I felt something pull in my knee.  I immediately put my legs down.  I thought I was ok, that it wasn't.  This morning I woke up and me knee was swollen again.  It wasn't swelled all the way up like it had been in the beginning but it does hurt quite a bit.  

I bandaged it and have been keeping it up but think I'll only be going to the gym tomorrow if yoga or Pilates is on the schedule.

In NSV news today I bought some new undies!  lol.  TMI.  But they are from Victoria Secret in a size **MEDIUM!!** EEEEEEEeeeeEEEEeeEEEE!!!!!! Yay for my new skinnier butt!!  

xo


3 comments:

  1. Lucky! I've always dreamed of buying VS undies... soon. soon. meanwhile I am so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop!! Well done on the loss and you are so right...down is down...which is reflecting in your medium size sexy panties!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a post about "Only A Pound"

    I attached the link to my blog post about it and the program I did for my TOPS group...very eye opening and puts it in perspective.

    http://amybickmore2.blogspot.ca/2013/01/the-truth-of-tuesday-night_22.html

    ReplyDelete