Monday, January 7, 2013

some more of day 300

Not gonna lie, Pilates is hard.  
My abs were already pretty sore from the 50 sit ups I did yesterday.  I had been thinking about doing 50 more today, but that is not going to happen.  My abs hurt a lot.  Tomorrow I am sure they will be worse.  

I am going to see if I can't find some kind of class to take tomorrow before or after work.  Help get myself back into the swing of things.  

My vegan day has been a total success.  For breakfast I had oatmeal with berries and coffee.  Lunch was a salad, lentil soup, carrot sticks and blueberries and dinner tonight was rice and veggies with sweet sesame seaweed.  Big should out to my gf Jamila who helped me with my vegan day today.  If I remember correctly she has been a vegan for 14 years.  That's so inspirational.  While right now being vegan isn't what's for me, having some vegan meals and days is a great way to change it up and really stay connected to what you are eating.  Thank you so much Jamila and I will be picking your brain again for my next Vegan Monday!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Anytime my friend. Keep up the good work! I am here anytime you need help or support :-)

    ReplyDelete