Thursday, February 14, 2013

Busy Thursday

I packed a ton into one day today! First I hit the gym or my last day at Golds. I did a half an hour backwards on the treadmill and then did weight machines and strength training. I packed up and had coffee in Starbucks to have a call with a participant from my SELP. Hopped the train and took the long ride up to Inwood to visit my gf A who had a cracked ankle. We got in about one and a half Harry Potters before I needed to take off. Back down in midtown I had coffee with a friend that I worked with, what feels like a hundred years ago, on the South Street Seaport. I chatted with home and his lively gf for a while before N met up with us. They took off N grabbed some food and then we were off to NY Jedi. We took a class in stage combat with light saber. NY Jedi is an incredible group or really talented, dedicated and lovely people. N and I had so much fun I cannot even begin to explain. I am working on uploading the video and will share it ASAP.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment