Thursday, February 28, 2013

Catch up

Haven't posted in a few days. All is good though. I have been busy and having a great time. I feel like I have been seeing lots of friends lately and that been really great.

PT has been going well and I am hitting that point where I feel like I'm getting stronger, I'm able to do more, my exercises are more challenging and my knee (well just above it) has been hurting and I don't know if it's like I'm doing too much hurt or Don't worry you're retraining your whole leg and this shit was all out of whack and now you're doing it right hurt. So there is that.

This week I went to the gym Sunday, Monday and today. I won't be able to go tomorrow but I plan to go Saturday after I get out of training. I have been eating really well so I am optimistic to have that on my side. I think there are a few NYSC near where I will be so that I could go to the gym right away, shower then come home.

Tomorrow I start training for my new iJob! I'm really excited to start. I've got my close all laid out so I can head out bright and early.

Time for bed!

xoxo

1 comment: