Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 348 - Weigh in

156.6 lbs
-1.2 lbs from last week
- 47.7 lbs total loss



I was in a real panic about this week's weigh in so I don't doubt that some of that weight loss is stress related.  This was a really rough week for me food wise.  I panicked about food a lot, ate when I was NOT hungry and indulged (read: binged) to the point were I felt ill.  I've regrouped and am moving forward with a clear head. 

I have been putting a lot of pressure on myself knowing that I have 17 days until my 1 year anniversary of working out and taking on my health.  I really want to be 50 lbs down for that.  I have 2.8 lbs to go.  I know that it isn't really important, that how far I come has been incredible even if I don't hit that milestone, but please, spare me.  I want to make this happen.  I just need to change the way that I have been thinking about it.  It's not about pressure and must happen to be perfect.  It's about peace of mind.  

After much pouting and whining at N I went to the gym today.  I got in 30 minutes walking on the treadmill and did all of my PT exercises on the mat.  Can I tell you that the new stand up/weight bearing exercises I did in PT on Frida hurt my calves so badly I have been walking like a moron since yesterday.  My claves are SCREAMING.  If a walk around a bit it eases up, but when I first stand from sitting, I hobble.  Luckily the soreness in my hamstrings from the exercises that I have been doing has let up so I am not totally incapable of walking upright.   

I'll hit the gym again tomorrow in the morning to get there when it's empty.  I'll do my PT stuff in the mat area then maybe finally do some machine stuff.  I'll do some backwards walking on the treadmill too.  I picked up with my 100 sit-ups again today.  Yesterday I skipped, I had a workday from my SELP from 8:20am to 10pm.  Anyway, I did 100 today and the plan is to keep it up.

I started a new book today, Wheat Belly by William Davis, M.D.  It's great so far, I'm only a couple of pages in.  I will keep you up to date about what I learn and if there is anything from the book that I take on or adopt for myself.  

Have a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment