Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday 2.25

Lazy day today.  I'm really itching to start working.  Got in time at the gym today with all my PT exercises, time on the treadmill (backwards and forwards) and my crunches.  

Picked up some stuff at TJs today too.  Almond butter, slightly salted rice cakes, fruits, veggies and fish.  I'm getting the idea from Wheat Belly about how much gluten can affect you even if you don't have an intolerance or Celiac's.  I'm still not too far in so I'm not jumping to anything, just making some purchasing adjustments and trying new stuff.

PT in the morning tomorrow.  My calves are still freaking killing me from those new weight bearing exercises I'm doing, holy crap man.  

A gf of mine is coming over tomorrow and we are doing a belly cast for her, she's supper preggers and due in like another 2 months.  I have no doubt that we are going to have a blast and that this will turn into a fiasco because that's what happens when the two of us are together.  Hilarity ensues.  

In the evening I'm heading out to Queens for game night with friends.  I'll need to get my work out in though out the day, probably no cardio, just stretches, PT exercises and crunches.   

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment