Monday, February 18, 2013

Weigh in

157.8
+0.8 lbs from last week
-46.5 total loss

Whoa. Totally spaced out on posting yesterday. No excuses for the gain. I worked out this week, could have done another day and its my TOM.

Yesterday Mo came to pick me up and bring me back to Jersey. She picked me up so I could get rid of all the clothes that had been piling up behind my bedroom door. Months of clothes that didn't fit. There were still tons in my closet and dresser too. I went through everything and got rid of so much. Now I own what feels like nothing. It's better that though then to hang on to so much that doesn't fit anymore. Today we're going to hit a charity shop and a consignment store in hopes of getting some new stuff. It's a much needed trip.

Hope your weekend was great. I promise not to space out on my weigh in day next week.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Must be such a good feeling getting rid of clothes that are too big! Keep it up! You will get rid of the 0.8 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete