Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 383 - Weigh In

154.4 lbs.
-2.4 lbs. from last week
-49.9 lbs total loss



Unexpected but of course welcome.  Really moving and grooving at work seems to be working for me.

I have been doing a bunch of research over the past few days for workout programs that don't involve lower body work.  It's been quite the uphill battle.  Everything is super heavy on squats and lunges and other quad workouts since they make such a difference being one of the largest muscle groups.  With my injury I need to stay away from those still.  So far I have found a few that are more martial arts based and are less strain on the lower body.  I will let you know what else I discover and learn.  

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your loss! Good for you! And I hope you find something that works for you. :)

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete