Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday in Jersey

Today I took the slow train out to Jersey. Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment. I headed out here today to spend some time with Mo and to avoid taking the train in and out of Jersey in one day.

Mo took me to a yoga class at the library in town, it was nice. The teacher was the woman who introduced Mo to the program where she got her yoga teacher training, it was cool to meet her. I went really easy and didn't do anything that I thought may bother my knee.

Regardless, my knee is still sore and swelling. I'm thinking its more from standing at work. I'll get an appointment set up with Turk for next week so we can talk about what's next for me.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! My knee is nothing but trouble also.... TROUBLE, I tell you!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete