Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weigh in Day 369

156.8 lbs.
-0.8 lbs from last week
-47.5 lbs total loss!

Woo!  I am heading back in the correct direction!  It has been a whirl wind week so it is great to see some movement in the not up direction.

Training at work is over so I can get back in to a routine with working out.  Tomorrow I'm doing yoga with Mo in Jersey. Since I haven't been given the ok to run and it looks like that may still be a ways off I need to create a plan and I really don't know where to start.  I am going back to focusing on back of leg and core strengthening and moving away from weight bearing exercises as per Turk and the prelim results of my MRI.  Amazing news: no structural damage! Meh news: still healing and not ready to run.


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog. Keep up the good work and I'm really glad there is no structural damage on your knee!!!

    ReplyDelete