Saturday, April 20, 2013

402

Friday Friday Friday Friday!  Yay!Today I had a nice easy day at work followed by a quick trip to Good Will.  I am on the hunt for a dress to wear to a wedding next month at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden ::swoon::  I found a few good options but nothing that was quite what I wanted.  

N and I had dinner at Building on Bond, our fave neighborhood spot.  After we digested for a bit we headed out for a run!  YAY! ::applause:: Running!

My knee feels good.  After the run I stretched, took a quick cool shower as I wasn't feeling so good and then iced my knee.  My biggest complaint is actually my back.  On the right side of my spine about half way down my back there is a really painful spot.  It's about the size of golf ball.  It doesn't hurt all the time, but I can feel it when I move or straighten my back.  This isn't the first time that I've had this pain, this is just the first time that I was smart enough to say something about it as soon as it happened.  I took some ibuprofen but that didn't really take the edge off.  Back to my knee.  There is no swelling which is kind of incredible.  There is still something in it that I can feel.  I don't know that I would call it pain and if I called it pain it's like a 1.5 or a 2.  (The pain in my back, when I can feel it is a little more like a 5.5 but it comes and goes.) That's what's really getting me about my knee now.  It doesn't "hurt" but it kind of does.  It doesn't feel sore like a muscle but I guess tendon soreness feels different?

I've been looking into all sorts of streching and stuff to make sure I don't reinjure myself.  Stretches for what I have and stretches for IT Band Syndrome.  A lot of what that talks about sounds like the pain I have.  Turk, thoughts?  

Ok.  Wow.  Bedtime.  

Night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment