Monday, April 22, 2013

405

So the over arching theme of my day today is back pain.
 Thankfully I was able to get an appointment for acupuncture tomorrow so I don't have to wait until Wednesday.  Thank. God.  I've already iced my back twice today and taken some ibuprofen but they are just barely taking the edge off.  I'll ice once more before I go to bed.  

Today was a fairly productive day off.  I cleaned, got everything together to do laundry tonight and made a delious new recipe!  Yay!  On Pinterest a while ago I found a recipe from Eating Well for Bean Bolognese.  It looked so great so I decided to make it and make it my own.  I took notes while I was making it so I could recreate it.  N and I gobbled it up for dinner and there are left overs enough for us both.  I doubled the original recipe (sort of) so it made a bunch.

As far as work outs go, today I did 26 minutes of a Tae Bo video.  I'm thinking I'm really just not a fan of the videos.  I also drank 64oz of water and no coffee today!  Woo!  Go me!  Tomorrow I am thinking I will do the same and probably do 30 Day Shred.  


1 comment:

  1. Hope your back feels better! I'm not a big fan of tae bo either.....

    ReplyDelete