Wednesday, April 24, 2013

406

I worked out and showered before 10am today!
 I got right up when N got out of bed for work and I groggily got myself together and did 30 Day Shred.  It was really awesome and I felt super accomplished knowing that at 9:30a my biggest hurdle for the day had already been crossed.  I showered and tooled around on the web for a bit before heading out to acupuncture.  Brooklyn Open Acupuncture recently moved from around the corner from me to the next neighborhood over.  It's only about a 15 minute walk so it still isn't that bad, and it's up in Fort Greene which is an adorable area that I would KILL to live in.  I was pretty early so I wandered around in GreenLight Bookstore for a few minutes and of course found a million titles I would love to get my hands on.  Anywho, had a great treatment but I had a hard time relaxing and didn't fall asleep.  I usually pass right the heck out after I'm treated.  

I was still pretty sore when I was out to lunch with N and G.  When I went uptown to run errands before work I picked up two boxes of those stick on heat therapy things and it made a big difference to have one of those things on my back while I was working, I don't know that I would have made it though my shift with out it.  I just booked a follow up appointment for acupuncture on Saturday which is awesome.  

Tomorrow I am getting a free hair cut from a friend of a friend who needs a hair model for a class.  I agreed and am interested to see what can be done considering how short my hair is currently.  
This picture can be considered my "before" photo.  This bleach blonde/summer peach color is really so much fun and I will miss it when it's gone.  I have been thinking of Lavender as my next color, but we shall see.  I have also considered taking votes for the next color it'll be, so if you have any recommendations or suggestions please let me know.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment