Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weigh in - day 404

155 lbs
+.6 lbs from last week
-49.3 lbs total loss.



Well fuck dude.  I didn't see that one coming.  I mean I totally should have but I didn't.  I have been in a really shit mood the past few days and this weigh in didn't really help too much.  I don't know what I expected, I think I only worked out twice this week and I wasn't stellar with my food.  Not to mention that the pain in my back is getting worse.  I think I have been favoring my right side a ton since I hurt my knee.  Who knows.  I had N try to work some of it out today and while it seemed to help at the time the pain is back already.  I made an appointment for acupuncture but it isn't until Wednesday.  I'd love to have Turk set me straight but I don't know that I can throw down for the appointment though I probably just should.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment