Monday, April 8, 2013

Weigh in

155.4 lbs
+1 lb from last week
48.9 lbs total loss

I did do my weigh in yesterday I just forgot to do a full post. I have to say I am really happy with this weeks weigh in.  Last week was a big loss which ca be followed by a large gain but this just tells me that my body is doing well and balancing out.

It's been 4 months since I've run or really worked out at all.  I cannot believe that the time has gone so quickly.  In the first 4 months of my weight loss journey I lost 28 lbs.  In the last 4 months I have lost 7.  I used to write 5-7 days a week and now I am down to 1. So much has changed and sometimes I'm afraid that I have stalled out.  I mean I'm glad that even though I haven't worked out that I have continued to loose weight, I think that's pretty incredible.

Being hurt really just sucks and I never thought that it would take this long before I was better.  I'm still not better now, but you know what I mean.

What are your thoughts? Have any of you been hurt before? Do you have any work outs that you do that don't involve lower body so much (squats, lunges, etc)?

I miss writing all the time but feel like it isn't worth it when I don't have anything to say. No new news to report.   Like I don't want to just go on about what's happening in my life. Talking about work and what I did in a day isn't what I started this blog for.  I also want to let you know that I haven't been reading either.  I haven't been keeping up with my favorite ladies in the weight loss blog o sphere as I feel like a fraud just following you and not being in the thick of it with you guys.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment