Monday, May 13, 2013

300.30.3

Whoa.  Wasn't sure I was going to make it through but i totally did.
 29 minutes and I got through the whole thing.  I am considering cutting the roll up/v ups because I cannot do them properly and doing more reps of something else or I don't know what.  I am struggling doing them, my form is awful and I don't think I'm getting anything out of doing them incorrectly.  We'll see.

Got in another 60 seconds of plank followed by a short run.  We did just shy of a mile.  I wanted to run to make sure my knee had at least some swelling for my appointment tomorrow with the doc.

Lastly and totally not least is my new do!  


Love.  So much love.  The turquoise goes all the way around and the lavender is just on the top.  I love it.  

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment