Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 441 - Weigh In

153.4 lbs
-0.2 lbs 
50.9 lbs total loss


Pretty awesome.  I call this more of a fluctuation then an actual loss, though it is awesome that it was not a gain because I ate like a pig over the holiday weekend.  I wasn't home Saturday night thought Monday evening which is why I hadn't weighed in.  

I also fell off blogging with my hurt back.  From the time I hurt myself to the time I got better was about 3 or 4 days.  I got acupuncture about 2 or 3 days after being hurt and it made all the difference.

Game plan for the week you ask?  No clue.  More blogging?  Less blogging?  I really don't know.  I have no formula and I think that's why posting has been so meh.

Ah well.  It's all apart of the game.  

Love you all.

xoxo   

1 comment:

  1. well done on the loss!!! Can't believe you are up to 50lbs loss! V impressive and v pleased for you! Keep it up!! xx

    ReplyDelete