Monday, May 20, 2013

Weigh in Day 433

153.6 lbs
+0.6 lbs
50.7 lbs total weight loss


Awesome!  Really really great.  I'm excited to see such a minimal gain/fluctuation.  

Today may be my last ab challenge day for a few days.  My back hurts so bad today and I may have made it worse by powering thought today.  I wasn't able to do some of the workouts so I subbed for the ones that didn't hurt so bad and by the time I got to work I was in awful pain.  I iced my back while N and I watched a movie tonight so I hope that will ease some of the discomfort.  I will probably just take it easy before heading to work again tomorrow.  If I end up taking off the next few days the plan is to pick up with how ever many days are left as if there hadn't been a break, but I want to be smart about what my body is telling me and take it easy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment