Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 481 - weigh in

154.2 lbs
-1.6 lbs from last week
50.1 lbs total loss
Here we are again back at the fifty pound mark.  I'm just glad there wasn't a gain again.  I don't think anyone would want to read that mess.  

My news for the day other than weigh in is that I joined a gym.  There is a Planet Fitness that opened up pretty close by and I dove in and joined up.  With the membership that I have I can go to any location and I can always bring a guest in for free, so if you need a gym buddy let me know!  I would love to have anyone come and visit.  

N and I passed it today on our way back from picking up some stuff for Iceland.  We had the guy take us on a tour and it was way nicer and way bigger than I thought it would be.  We signed up online when we got home.  The thing that made the biggest difference for me was that the term of the membership is one year.  After that one year your membership becomes month to month and you can cancel at anytime with no extra fee.

I'll go over tomorrow to pick up my card and my free t-shirt.  

Tomorrow I will head over and get in some much needed working out.  

Good night lovelies.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment