Monday, August 19, 2013

day 524 - weigh in

153.4 lbs
-1 lb from last weigh in
-50.9 lbs total loss



Very cool.  This past week was just incredible.  I was in Iceland with N and our friend Alx.  The whole trip was really just out of this world.  I was supposed to weigh in the Friday morning that we were leaving but it was too much of a whirlwind to do.  

I hiked my bum off in Iceland, like no kidding.  We were constantly climbing and walking and traversing and hiking, it was so wonderful.  The food situation in Iceland was incredible.  We bought food from grocery stores and mini markets to keep costs down but thanks to the countries incredibly high quality of food and no instances of genetically modifying their food I ate like a champion.  Bread, cheese, yogurt, smoked salmon, chocolate, not to mention some incredible fresh caught seafood and hearty vegetable soups.  So incredible.

Today I hit the gym to try to keep up that high level of activity that I had while on vacation.  I did an hour on the elliptical and went 5.26 miles.  My furthest distance to date.  The crazy part was that it wasn't that hard.  I mean miles are easier on an elliptical than on a treadmill or the street but still, very cool.  I did a little ab work, stretching and some PT exercises to round out my time there.

I plan to do a half and hour tomorrow and then get in some good weight machine time before work tomorrow.  

Time for bed, my body clock is still a bit off.  Last night N and I crashed at 8:30pm, started to wake up around 3:30am but managed to sleep on and off until about 7am.  It did make for a nice early start to our day though.  

Much love.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment