Sunday, August 4, 2013

weigh in tomorrow

I spent the weekend visiting my Dad in PA so I didn't weigh in this morning.
 The plan is to weigh in tomorrow and to weigh in again the Saturday that N and I fly to Iceland.  It will be a short period between weigh in's but I want to have an accurate measure for my vacation.  I'll return to NYC on Sunday the 18th and will weigh in again on Monday that 19th.

After that I am thinking that I may be taking my blog posts down to officially one a week for weigh in.  While I love to post and share my feeling and experiences I don't find myself as Passionate about it as I used to be.  I love what this blog has done for me and how much I have opened up and grown up though it.  

Maybe things will pick up again at a later time, but for now I know that Sunday weigh in days are it.  I alway weigh in.  I am still working on losing weight but I think what I am focused on more now is living a healthy life style.  Balancing work, eating well, working out and living life in a way that works for me.  

I love you all so dearly and I hope that you'll stick around to see what adventures are coming up next.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment