Monday, September 23, 2013

blerch love

A little while back I came across a comic that hit really close to home done by the incredibly smart and talented Matthew Inman at The Oatmeal.
 I don't check his site regularly but when I do I am never let down and you should do the same.  The strip in mind was about Mathew and his relationship to long distance running.  While I am no long distance runner, I am a runner and someone that for what ever reason, no matter how frustrated I get or how long I go away the thought of being out and running keeps me going.  I don't want to talk about it much more, what I really want you to do is go over there and read The Terrible and Wonderful reasons while I run long distances.   

Read that comic and you will get my life as of late.  The Blerch has been winning.

This evening, N gave me something because he thought it may help me get out of my rut, I think he is right.



No comments:

Post a Comment