Wednesday, September 4, 2013

registered

I finally got my act together yesterday and registered for something.  September 29th I'm doing the Merrell Down and Dirty 5k in the Bronx!  I'm excited but I don't know that it has sunk in yet.  It's going to be a tough course so I do need to be on my game to train, but what I like about it is knowing that there will be other people there to help [other racers and volunteers at each obstacle,] I don't have to do it alone.  I registered for the latest wave, 11:45am, since it's going to take a while to get up there from Brooklyn.  

If you're in the area, please come out to support me.  It's free for spectators and I think there is supposed to be some cool stuff at the expo.  There are a few spectator points though out the race so you can see me get all mud-ified.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment