Monday, November 11, 2013

Weigh In & Such

154.6


Not a bad deal.  Down is down.  Got in two days of working out this week doing the beginner bodyweight circuit from the ever awesome nerdfitness.com.  It's a great website and has really helped me to get back in gear.  I did the circuit again today and plan to do it Tuesday & Thursday as well.

This week is busy with work hours really starting to pick up, practice and events for Girls on the Run and regular old life stuff like laundry and groceries.  

Today made for a great Sunday.  Sunday's are my favorite as far as eating and food goes.  I give myself lots of permission on Sundays since I weigh in first thing in the morning.  I don't consider it a "cheat" day as there is nothing that I am cheating, it's part of the plan.  Today we had brunch & beers at Blind Tiger, beer and snacks at Puck Fair, delicious tofu & veggie curry for dinner then I had a Pumking while N and I watched The World's End (which was so great!)

I'm hoping to get in a run or two this week too.  N and I registered for the Brooklyn New Year's Eve Run that we did last year in Prospect Park.  It starts at 11:15pm so you are crossing the finish line right around when the fireworks are going off and there is hot chocolate too.  Yum.  I'm looking forward to it since last year I mostly walked it, it was only a few weeks after I hurt my knee and I was in no way ready to be running again.  

Here is to another week and remembering that it's all one pound, one workout, one meal and one day at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment